Thursday 9 November 2017, 18:30-21:30, Salon Razumovsky, Vienna
At this Frontiers of Dialogue (#FOD17), we are hosting a conference involving academia, civil society, the public and private sector at large across the whole agricultural value chain, which special focus on Making Profit And Sense Of Sustainable Agriculture in Africa.
WHEN? Thursday 9 November 2017
WHERE IS IT? Salon Razumovsky, Jacquingasse 56, 1030 Wien
WHY IS IT OF INTEREST?
- To encourage meaningful dialogue and effective participation;
- To provide concrete food for thought;
- To highlight CSR initiatives and sustainable development programs in Africa;
- To create opportunities to network within sector of interest;
- To foster intercontinental economic cooperation and business partnerships.
WHO ARE THE PANELLISTS?
WHO WILL ATTEND?
Professionals and peers share a mutual interest in international trade and relations: entrepreneurs, executives, consultants, academics and the curious.
We place emphasis on promoting intercontinental experts and thought leaders based in Austria.
HOW WILL IT BE DELIVERED?
An exclusive and engaging panel discussion with four speakers moderated by the host to address key themes of intercontinental relevance.
The event ambience is in an intimate and international setting including:
- Language: English
- Education: 60mins interactive panel discussion and 30mins Q&A
- Entertainment: drinks and snacks, music during networking period
- Price €10 (students) – €20 (standard) including hors d’oeuvres and drinks (wine, beer, water, juice).
18:30 – 18:00 Registration, Welcome drinks
18:00 – 19:00 Panel Discussion
19:00 – 19:30 Q&A
19:30 – 22:00 Networking, Connecting and Socialise
#FOD17 FRONTIERS OF DIALOGUE
#FOD17 Frontiers of Dialogue is an event series for entrepreneurs, executives and professionals exploring the opportunities in Africa’s emerging markets. A panel of leaders of thought and practice exchange views on matters concerning business, technology and current affairs in the context of profitable sustainability.
Frontiers of Dialogue helps to expand the understanding of the African consumer, their needs and trends. Participants interact and build relations to actively engage on the internationalisation of their business to the top economies of Sub-Saharan Africa.