This event took place on 4 May 2017.
Technology plays a crucial role in managing environmental performance and achieving sustainable results in Africa’s emerging markets.
Aphropean Partners in collaboration with the IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society invites you to join #FOD17 FRONTIERS OF DIALOGUE.
At this #FOD17 Frontiers of Dialogue, our panel will focus on the opportunities and challenges associated with environmental technology for sustainable development. We will close this inclusive discussion with an opportunity to network over drinks and canapés.
When & Where?
Thursday 4 May 2017 at 18:00h
AFRO-ASIATISCHES INSTITUT, GROSSER SAAL, TÜRKENSTRASSE 3, 1090 VIENNA
Our panel involves an exciting line-up of leaders of thought and practice from academia, civil society, public and private sector:
Rita Isiba, MBA, Aphropean Partners
His Excellency, Ambassador S.M. Gitonga,
Deputy Permanent Representative and Deputy Head of Mission
Embassy & Permanent Mission of the Republic of Kenya
Dipl.-Ing Festus Imarhiagbe,
Naomi Morishita, MSc, BSc,
OeAD Housing Office GmbH
Jesse Ojobor MSc, BSc,
Industrial Resource Efficiency Expert
United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
#FOD17 Frontiers of Dialogue aims to shed light on the role of technology in driving environmental performance, and the opportunities and challenges this presents in Africa.
What we will cover:
- Key trends moving environmental technology forward in Africa’s emerging markets
- Challenges faced in improving environmental performance: lessons learned
- Opportunities for cooperation and transfer of environmental technology
18:00 – 18:15
Registration and refreshments
18:15 – 18:30
Welcoming remarks by Rita Isiba, Aphropean Partners
Remarks by Engr. Oluyemi O. Ogundele, NIDOE Austria Chairman
18:30 – 20:00
Panel Discussion + Q&A with Moderator Rita Isiba
20:00 – 21:00
Connect over drinks and canapés
Places are limited so to avoid disappointment register now.
6 reasons why you will benefit from #FOD17
This event series exists to give you a motivating mix of inspiring content, great people, music, drinks and snacks. We charge a small fee to create a valuable experience in order for you to:
- Discover from leading experts in academia, private and public sector with international exposure;
- Great opportunity to ask questions and share your opinion;
- Get up to speed on key trends and issues affecting the way of business and work;
- Develop your knowledge for new ideas and approaches in business or work;
- Connect offline and meet professionals with international in spirit based in Austria;
- Have a great time after working hours with an inspiring mix of great people, music, drinks + snacks 🙂
I do not have a PayPal account. What to do?
Registration fees can be paid at the door.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email the event team – email@example.com .
Is my ticket transferrable?
Yes. If you are unable to attend, please send at least 24 hours before the event and we will give you a credit to use for future events.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, we will have your name on the list, so we know if you’ve booked or not.
What is the refund policy?
If you don’t turn up to the event you will not receive a refund or be able to transfer your booking to another event.
How to reach the venue?
AFRO-ASIATISCHES INSTITUT (AAI) is located at Türkenstrasse 3, 1090 Vienna, Austria; Closest U-bahn station is Schottentor. You can plan your full journey with Wiener Linien.